This weekend!

Here's my to-do list... can't wait til it's a ta-done list!  Good thing I'm on vacation... because come Monday... I'm gonna be tired!

1. Painting (all the red is done in the house!) at least for now :)
    Dining room (Pony tail)
    Stairway downstairs (Ponytail & Sasperilla)
    Kitchen (NOT SURE LOL!)
    Trim (YUCK)
2.  Hung Pics in the my room
3.  Maybe IKEA (I ran out of black frames!)
4.  Catching Fireflies (either Berkely or Rochester)
5.  Dinner for Alive (no idea yet)
6.  Plan out rest of the week
7.  Maybe Edges
8.  Roma's for lunch today?
9.  Buy an electric saw (so excited!) & saw horses!
10.  Church!
Romans 15:13 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit

Comments