To whom much is given... much is required

I could go on and on and on (and on) about all my blessings.  I have a lot.  A lot of stuff and more than my share of grace has been spread over my life like yummy creamy peanut butter (or cake frosting whichever you prefer).

Today is my first day back to work after a much needed vacation.  I had to come in Monday because there was something urgent (not sure why it was urgent all of a sudden but oh well) and then... the customer did nothing while I was off.  Oh well, such is life.

Its been crazy and my crazy little chest 'twitch' came back, but I can do what I can do, I take my job as a serious blessing, because I have been given much, and in that much is requred.

I am blessed not stressed, it will all get done eventually and a job well done. 

Happy day back from vacation to you! 

Luke 12:48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

Comments

Netta said…
Happy that I got to share a little bit of your vacation with you. :)