Breakfast

You should always eat breakfast, that's what they say.  I agree, I'm hungry the moment my feet hit the floor in the morning.  Finding a low point breakfast that holds me over till 10AM snack time can be tricky, especially if you hate oatmeal and yogurt.  I'm happy to say I found one...

1 Whole Wheat English Muffin (Good health brand I think) 2 pts
3 egg whites cooked with spinach (1)
1 swiss laughing cow cheese (1)

This is yummy and quick and holds me over :) 

It took me some trial and error of how many points things are on the new system.

BTW... PB&J... 7 points, what the heck!
4 points for the bread (whole wheat)
2 points for PB
1 point for fruit spread...

But I do love me some PB&J!  LOVELOVELOVE!

Thanks to a run I got to eat an extra half of one yesterday!!  woooo hoooooo!!!!  Almost as good as ice cream (that's how much I love PB&J)

Comments