Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, May 06, 2011

Breakfast

You should always eat breakfast, that's what they say.  I agree, I'm hungry the moment my feet hit the floor in the morning.  Finding a low point breakfast that holds me over till 10AM snack time can be tricky, especially if you hate oatmeal and yogurt.  I'm happy to say I found one...

1 Whole Wheat English Muffin (Good health brand I think) 2 pts
3 egg whites cooked with spinach (1)
1 swiss laughing cow cheese (1)

This is yummy and quick and holds me over :) 

It took me some trial and error of how many points things are on the new system.

BTW... PB&J... 7 points, what the heck!
4 points for the bread (whole wheat)
2 points for PB
1 point for fruit spread...

But I do love me some PB&J!  LOVELOVELOVE!

Thanks to a run I got to eat an extra half of one yesterday!!  woooo hoooooo!!!!  Almost as good as ice cream (that's how much I love PB&J)

No comments: