Happy Mother's Day to you!

It's Mother's Day but so far, outside of making chocolate covered strawberries, it doesn't seem that different of a day!

We are going out to eat with the fam and then home, I kind of need to clean out my garage LOL and Phyllis needs to get her room in order, unfortunatly until someone runs the cable line into my office, not sure when that will happen! maybe I can ask my dad today!  I also need to finish the trim in the dining room and kitchen, it will get done, I promise! I finally moved the supplies downstairs because I was tired of looking at them. Things are really starting to come together!

Also need to run to Walgreens to have them scan all Phyllis's pics for her grad video...  there's like 150 of them :)

Taking food to the Alive Leaders at 5:15ish, chicken, mac&cheese, and mashed potatoes, cupcakes, and chocolate covered strawberries for the moms! 

And maybe... a movie, I want to see 'Something Borrowed' or the new Madea movie (I know it's weird that I love Madea movies).

I hope your Mother's Day is fabulous!

Comments