I’m cooking for a fundraiser this weekend… FOR 300 PEEPS! Crazy isn’t it, it’s my biggest yet!


I’ve ordered the chicken, bought all the stuff for spaghetti, those poor ladies at Kroger, they almost pooped their pants when I came in…

People always say that I should start a catering business because I’m so good at it. No thanks. I started doing this as a fundraiser, and I feel like my gifts should be used for God. People ask me to do weddings sometimes, but I did one and I was so stressed out, I got a migraine, it was horrible!

By now, I’ve got this under control. What to buy where, who has the cheapest prices, the order of steps to get things done.

I stand here today, thinking about how overwhelmed I was yesterday and how in prayer and petition I put it before God and said ‘please handle this’ and He delivered what I needed – TEN FOLD! Seriously, TEN FOLD!

I know that He always provides, He always loves!

May you cast all your cares onto Him, because truly, He cares!

43 pounds of ground turkey

50 jars spaghetti sauce

43 pounds of noodles

14 cups of cheese

Have a great weekend!!!

Comments