overwhelmed

Sometimes I feel like the song 'He still loves me' from the movie 'Fighting Temptations'

I used to wake up somedays

and wish i'd stayed asleep
cuz i went to bed on top of the world
today the worlds on top of me

I kind of feel like that now, I am in desperate need of a run, hoping to get one in today, all by myself, well, not ALL by myself, I run often with God.

I will tell you that I'm trying to stay positive, and think of Phil 4:8-9 and I KNOW I have so much to be thankful for, but you know what?  I am kind of lonely today. It's kind of been that way all week, I'm afraid to talk about how I feel, because I think I'm 5 seconds from a cry.

I feel like so much I want to be there for others, but how come I feel so alone?  I have so much on my mind, carrying huge burdens for a lot of things, knowing God will provide and it will all work out...  but right now, it seems a little overwhelming.

But I will not stop loving, and I will start running.

Also, you know I'm on WW now, so I am posting at http://www.itsnotaboutfood.com/ sometimes too!  Ok, so that's it... lovetoyou!
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you

Comments