TGIF!

It’s the end of the day.  It has been an exhausting couple of days, I had to spend them with my engineer, and he is exhausting.  Seriously. 

I got home, and decided I didn’t want to make dinner so we went out to the little corner place, and then I came home and got in the flower beds. I am a firm believer that if you do a little at a time, eventually the work gets done! So one bed cleaned out and one flat of flowers planted!  My new grass is growing, hopefully it will look decent for the party! 

I feel like every weekend I get a little more done around here!  This weekend I am going to go look for a pattern for the curtains, work in the yard, and work around the house!  It will be busy but good!

I’m glad it’s Friday tomorrow and I am going to try to get up and go to the gym in the morning! 

1 Cor 4:11  12 We work hard with our own hands.

Comments