Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, May 19, 2011

TGIF!

It’s the end of the day.  It has been an exhausting couple of days, I had to spend them with my engineer, and he is exhausting.  Seriously. 

I got home, and decided I didn’t want to make dinner so we went out to the little corner place, and then I came home and got in the flower beds. I am a firm believer that if you do a little at a time, eventually the work gets done! So one bed cleaned out and one flat of flowers planted!  My new grass is growing, hopefully it will look decent for the party! 

I feel like every weekend I get a little more done around here!  This weekend I am going to go look for a pattern for the curtains, work in the yard, and work around the house!  It will be busy but good!

I’m glad it’s Friday tomorrow and I am going to try to get up and go to the gym in the morning! 

1 Cor 4:11  12 We work hard with our own hands.

No comments: