Weekend Plans

Need to work on boundaries again, things are a little crazy, and by crazy I mean that I am going to bed later than 9:30...  A couple days I haven't even gotten home until 9pm and so it's all crazy.  Last night I was up later than I wanted to be getting the FB invitation done for Phyllis's Party (see pic, but all the information about our house is deleted, but you get the idea for the invitation!).

Tonight, home!  I am running with a friend and I need to finish the trim in the dining room at the least so I can somewhat put my dining room together. I still have to get the chair molding up but I need to get things somewhat in place.

Phyllis painted the first coat in her room upstairs, my current office, so this weekend, I hope to do the 'switch' this weekend so I can get those two rooms put together.  So that would be 3 rooms.

Working on the basement getting it back in order, do you know how crazy your basement looks after a flood.  As Levi and Judah would say 'whoa'. 

Need to do some work in the garage (prep for the grad party) and outside too, moving some landscaping. 

This is going to be one very busy weekend, and I don't really plan on doing anything scheduled, with the exception of church and lunch on Mother's Day.  Not even my nail appt.  I think it's tacos for the Alive leaders Sunday because it's easy... or it might be chicken and mac & cheese and mashed potatoes.  Not sure, but something easy.

So that's all that's going on in our world.

lovetoyou!!!

bible verse of the day:

Phil 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus

Comments