what a glorious weekend!

I feel like after today I am relaxed and ready to go back to work.  That sounds nutty but sometimes I just need some time off to relax, more than just the two glorious days we normally get!


One month until Phyllis's Party...  OH YEAH I was supposed to paint trim this weekend... oh boy, maybe tonight!  I was also supposed to work outside in the garden... Tuesday!  I'll do that Tuesday!  And maybe Thursday I'll pick up the chair molding!  


Right now, three beauties are sleeping. Two in the living room and one upstairs in the Penthouse :).  Oatmeal Banana pancake batter awaits them!  Melissa said to me "we'd really enjoy it if you want to make us breakfast". Makes me laugh because I can't recall ever just feeding them cereal.  Cuties!


Looking around lately, maybe it's nuts but I feel so incredibly blessed.  How thankful am I that I didn't get flooded (I can only imagine what my basement would have looked like had it not flooded in April!).  I look at the awesome people in my life and I think I am so not worthy.


I'm going to El Salvador in 2012!!!  And I am so blessed by God's provision that I can pay for it!  Remember that girl who  made poor choices and ended up pregnant at 19?  I do.  WOW! I've come a long way.  God has carried me a long way.


I often wish I was married (or for crying out loud had a boyfriend) but maybe it's not the right time, I am not sure.  But I feel so blessed to be where I am, created for such a time as this.


I had my mp3 player in the van yesterday, I was listening over and over to this...








That second one just hits me because when you're in the middle of a mess, you have no idea what will happen, sometimes it just seems so hard, like you don't matter.  But that first one, reminds me of how God has it all.  It all rests in Him.


I can't believe how incredibly blessed I am.  And always was.


Romans 5:3-5 3 Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Comments