Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, June 23, 2011

as of late....

So I weighed in Tuesday, was thrilled, -2.2.  Total since back to WW, -15! 

Phyllis’s party is Satruday, and we have another party Sunday. Of all the things I am stressed out about… what the heck I’m going to eat on Saturday is top of the list! I want to have whatever I want, there’s a reason why I chose the food I did, I love it!!  And let’s just not forget that I could eat my weight (which is a lot) in homemade potato salad (I’m completely serious about this!). 

My next goal is –20.  I’m giving myself a month.  1 month, 5 lbs, seems reasonable.  Starting Sunday I will be running again.  I have put off my training long enough, I have to get in the game.  I have been so busy, but I need to make it a priority and I will be running 5 & 10K’s as some added ‘fun’.  Fun?  I know… not really.  So soon I’ll be checking for them.

So that’s it.  Stressed about eating…  yikes… 

I did download the free Craving God devotional onto my nook, it was free!  So I think that will also help, you can get it online too, delivered right to your emailbox.

Check out the website http://madetocrave.org/

1 comment:

Mari said...

Good for you! I'm dieting too and have enjoyed reading some of your other posts on the subject.
I'm thinking I need to start posting some healthier recipes, instead of things like peanut butter dessert!