At the end of today!

At the end of a day like today, you look back, and you can’t help but get just a little teary. I can’t say enough thank you’s. Often people say to me ‘you raised such a great girl, you should be so proud”. I am. But I didn’t get here on my own. In each step of the journey there was someone, holding my hand, crying with me, laughing with me, praying with me and for me.

Family was here, friends, church family, work family peeps. Surrounded by so many, and I can honestly tell you, I couldn’t invite everyone that we love or love us. But it’s days like today when you just can’t help to be thankful. You can’t help but say ‘Thank You God, You have given me way more than I deserve”.

I will have a long blog post soon with a huge amount of thank you’s. But the first one just has to be to Jesus. I know that if I was the only one, He would have gotten on that cross for me. And truly, that would have been enough. My eternity matters that much, to Him, He loved me that much.

I think about His word, and how it has changed my life so much, how truly it is God breathed, and has given me new life. A life filled with joy, peace, love, and faith. It keeps me from the depths of darkness and makes me soar in the bluest skies.

I thank Him for His healing in my life, in my beautiful daughter’s life. Amazing.

He pursued me, chased after me, relentlessly, and I now, chase after Him. I pursue Him, and love Him, and experience a kind of love that cannot really be explained, only lived.

At the end of days like today, I feel so incredibly loved by so many. And by Jesus.

It is far more than I deserve.

Thank you to all those who shared in our special day, and thank You Jesus, for everything!

Comments