a little overwhelmed!

The countdown began long ago… We’ve got two weeks to go before the big party! I’m excited! And nervous. I’ve cried what seems to be a million tears in the last week. At one point I thought “I’m never gonna stop crying”. Thankfully I did.
I had my list last week, and it all got accomplished. A little every day. Team work in our house and family. This week I’ve got a ton of scrapbooks to get caught up on! I’ve got a plan! I know that no one will care about whether I’ve got every event in the books, but I do.
Oh, and did I mention, I have not ordered her senior pictures yet! TODAY!
Next week is cleaning and prepping and grocery shopping.
It will all get done, or it won’t, and either way, it will be fine!
So needless to say, I’ve been a crappy everything the last two weeks, friend, daughter, blogger, mom…
Grace.

Comments