I hope they know how much I love them!

Yesterday two of ‘my kids’ got married. I sat with some of ‘my kids’ and some other leaders that I served with, and I thought, I wonder if they know how much I love them? I hardly ever see them, and sometimes I read their facebook status’s and I’m like ‘yikes’ and sometimes I’m like ‘yay’ I love them so much!!! Every time I hugged them I felt like my heart was going to burst!

I kept telling them to come over! I’ll cook! I love hearing about their lives, I love seeing them smile, I love watching them grow, and I close my eyes when the choices might end up looking like a train wreck (it happens)!

I hope they know that there is always a meal at my house, a hug waiting, a listening ear.

I know that my life might not look like much, or that people don’t understand why I serve, but I think I get to love more than I deserve, and in return, I get more love than I deserve.

I’m one blessed woman!

1 John 3:18 Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth

Comments

Cyndi Lacefield said…
Just incase, I wanted you to know I am finally catching up on my sisterblog and am loving your posts : ) have left some comments. Be blessed ,Cyndi