I keep telling myself...

6 days and counting!  I'm excited about the party!  I have to tell you, that I hope I make it!  I'm exhausted!  I slept 10 hours last night!

I woke up with a migraine today so we didn't do much work!  Did a little gardening today, but that was it!  Got my list going for this week, but I feel like it is out of control.

I keep telling myself, I only invited people we love and that love us (and my list could have been so much bigger!) so if everything is not perfect, it's ok.  And besides, the most important part will be the food, and I've got that handled, just trying not to add anything to the list!

I was cleaning the bathroom tonight and I was looking at my ugly 3X5 cards that are not so attractive but I read them while I get ready in the morning. And because I never swap them out, they're dusty, and bent...  And I wondered if I should take them down.  Seriously, I will never win Better Homes and Gardens decorator of the year, I can't take them down.  They are there because they are a daily reminder of the important things I need to be reminded of!  HIM!!!  So again, I tell myself, you only invited people who love you...  and they will know it's you...

so that's it... not too much going on, listening to God this quiet day.

Comments

When you say 3x5 cards I am guessing you mean verses, quotes, or some type of meditation/devotion on His Word?

Well used cards, just like a Bible, are just that ... well used! That's a wonderful thing, keep them bent and used!