It's been busier... than normal...

It's been kind of nutty in our house for the last couple months, deciding to have a grad party, when all along you aren't planning to have one can make your life a little hectic, which it did mine. And I can tell you that I loved it! I loved the preparation, I loved the party, and I love that it's all over! Feel like my head's been in my belly button regarding all things other than the party.

I loved looking back the last few months at the last few years. Seems somehow that my life truly began when my Pean came into it!!

I'm thankful that it's over and I can now really enjoy all the work I put into my house!

Phyllis left for Cornerstone for a week of camping with friends! It's kind of weird because normally I have TONS of stuff to do during the week, and this week? nothing. (I keep saying "left unattended I can get into a lot of trouble" so I'm trying to stay out of trouble hee hee) I weigh in today at WW, and I will straighten my house, sent out a text or two to meet with some friends, going to GF Village with my cousin on Saturday morning after my nail appt, but nothing crazy going on in this neck of the woods, and I'm glad!

Thankful for so much!

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
I think this is the first nothing happening chilled out post I've ever read from you! LOL