I’m a list maker. How do you know if everything is accomplished if there is no list? How do you get it all done without being overwhelmed? Not sure, because I’m a list maker! I’m excited about Phyllis’s Party but there is still a lot to do!
First list (and probably most important) – Food.
If you’re wondering what’s on the menu, the question might be what’s NOT on the menu LOL!
And trying to decide – food inside or outside (what’s your thoughts?)
• Taco Bar
• Chicken – ordered from Kroger – just need someone to pick it up for me!
• Ham – Dad’s got it covered!
• Spanish Rice – Marissa
• Meatballs – me!
• Chicken BLT salad – Kathy
• Pasta Salad – me
• Potato Salad – Wanda
• Veggie Tray & Homemade ranch dressing – me
• Mac & Cheese – me
• Pickles/Olives (green and black)- hoping I can get someone to do this but if not, I’ll handle it!
• Hummus- Malek Kabob (Vicki is picking up)
• Tabouli - Malek Kabob (Vicki is picking up)
• Cookies – Vicki (sugar), Sara? – not sure, Me – Peanut butter
• Cupcakes – Funfetti, Chocolate, & Banana –Us
And here is the lists of things that need to be accomplished this week
• Order Balloons – Phyllis
• Video – Deliver Pics to Katie today – she might hate me after she sees how many pics
• Picture Board (at least pic the pictures)- Phyllis
• Plant Flowers and clean out the rest of the flower beds
• Finish Word art in my office – “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” Maya Angelou along the top
• Schedule Door installation with Garrett
• Schedule Chair molding installation with Rob (and hopefully the coat rack & light in kitchen)
• Wrap Card box
• Scrapbook a couple pages
It’s going to be a busy week!! But it will be good!