Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, June 06, 2011

Let the lists begin!

I’m a list maker. How do you know if everything is accomplished if there is no list? How do you get it all done without being overwhelmed? Not sure, because I’m a list maker! I’m excited about Phyllis’s Party but there is still a lot to do!
First list (and probably most important) – Food.
If you’re wondering what’s on the menu, the question might be what’s NOT on the menu LOL!

And trying to decide – food inside or outside (what’s your thoughts?)
• Taco Bar
• Chicken – ordered from Kroger – just need someone to pick it up for me!
• Ham – Dad’s got it covered!
• Spanish Rice – Marissa
• Meatballs – me!
• Chicken BLT salad – Kathy
• Pasta Salad – me
• Potato Salad – Wanda
• Veggie Tray & Homemade ranch dressing – me
• Mac & Cheese – me
• Pickles/Olives (green and black)- hoping I can get someone to do this but if not, I’ll handle it!
• Hummus- Malek Kabob (Vicki is picking up)
• Tabouli - Malek Kabob (Vicki is picking up)
• Cookies – Vicki (sugar), Sara? – not sure, Me – Peanut butter
• Cupcakes – Funfetti, Chocolate, & Banana –Us

And here is the lists of things that need to be accomplished this week
• Order Balloons – Phyllis
• Video – Deliver Pics to Katie today – she might hate me after she sees how many pics
• Picture Board (at least pic the pictures)- Phyllis
• Plant Flowers and clean out the rest of the flower beds
• Finish Word art in my office – “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” Maya Angelou along the top
• Schedule Door installation with Garrett
• Schedule Chair molding installation with Rob (and hopefully the coat rack & light in kitchen)
• Wrap Card box
• Scrapbook a couple pages

It’s going to be a busy week!! But it will be good!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Tomer & I have always been list makers...You go girl, everything sounds fabulous!

Pat said...

I'm a list maker too, keeps me more organized.
My goodness that's a lot of food! Every things sounds wonderful!