Scheduling in my exercise

I haven't been very good at working out/running lately. I've been super tired which i know that exercising will help.  It's one of those 'make times' things.  It's been so difficult.
Monday - Rosie
Tuesday - WW
Wednesday - Life Groups
Thursday - nothing but something always comes up
Friday - Bible study (this week a wedding YEAH!)
Saturday - errands and for most of the month of June - grad parties
Sunday - church, time with Pean, and dinner for Alive Leaders

Did I mention that I work full time (outside my home)? and getting ready for a grad party really does take a lot out of a gal!

Today a friend text me about getting together.  My suggestion? walking around Eliz Park and talking.  Normally we eat somewhere, but I really need to start scheduling in my exercise. And running is part of that.  My girlfriend sent me a great link
http://www.runnersworld.com/article/1,7120,s6-380-381-386-236-0,00.html

I am going to the endocrinologist today, checking on my PCOS.  I also know that part of the reason I feel like crap is because I ate like crap all week.  Garbage in, Garbage out.  But this is a new week.  Full of endless possibilities <3.

Focusing on one of my favorite scriptures today.  Love it in the message version:

Phil 3:12-14
12-14I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
I am trying to be better about the exercise myself...dropping my gym membership though to spend time outside and on my exercise bike with a book :)