Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Sharing my Journey

I’m pretty excited about my weightloss this week!  -4.6 pounds!  Last week was +1.6 so seeing that number was pretty freaking awesome!  The best part? They asked me what brought me back to WW and I got to tell them, Jesus!  And the woman in front of me said ‘I’m not very religious, but I pray’.  Hmmm… maybe this is going to be a time to share the love of Jesus with her!  Every week I can’t wait to encourage her! 

I was thinking about the verse Josh 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

So true!  Don’t be discouraged. I thought I could have easily gone back to the old way of eating, skipped WW all together but this is my journey right now. It’s hard and exciting! 

I hit my first and second goal this week!  Woo hoo!!

No comments: