Sharing my Journey

I’m pretty excited about my weightloss this week!  -4.6 pounds!  Last week was +1.6 so seeing that number was pretty freaking awesome!  The best part? They asked me what brought me back to WW and I got to tell them, Jesus!  And the woman in front of me said ‘I’m not very religious, but I pray’.  Hmmm… maybe this is going to be a time to share the love of Jesus with her!  Every week I can’t wait to encourage her! 

I was thinking about the verse Josh 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

So true!  Don’t be discouraged. I thought I could have easily gone back to the old way of eating, skipped WW all together but this is my journey right now. It’s hard and exciting! 

I hit my first and second goal this week!  Woo hoo!!

Comments