Big love

Judah pulling the wagon by 'self'

I’m not sure how God does it…  He puts this love so big in our hearts that before we even know someone, we love them.  I am always reminded of this because there are these two handsome guys, that before I knew them, I loved them, and now that I know them, my heart is over come with joy every time I see them!


sharing an ice cream with Judah

Katie & Judah on the up&down

Levi wearing Phyllis's bandana
Yesterday in the morning I stopped over and brought them cake pops and a coffee for their mommy!  And then later in the evening we (Katie, Levi, Judah, & I) went to the Riverwalk for rides on the up and down (carousel - did I mention I don't like carousels- no greater love than an Auntie who goes on a carousel), a picnic dinner, & a walk (run because it included a downpour).  Then back to our house for baths and a ‘snack’ (Phyllis’s mac&cheese and yogurt).

I don’t know how God does it, but it’s amazing.

This Auntie is so blessed!

The craziest part of today… I had NO plans that hardly ever happens!

Comments