Menu Planning

I love grocery shopping.  A lot of times on the weekends when most people probably cook at home we are running around, Phyllis works, whatever.  But this weekend she doesn't work late so I am planning meals a little better.  I whipped out my favorite store bought cookbook - Family Feasts for $75 a week, here's the blog http://www.owlhaven.net/  It is soooo awesome!  This week's meals are inspired by it!


Saturday - Grandma’s Mushroom Chicken pg 106
              Served with brown rice

Sunday - West African Peanut Chicken  p. 138 ( I think the book is a little different than the web)
               served with Brown rice
          (Alive Leaders are having burritos from the extra meat I made today - Friday)

Monday - Chicken stir fry

Tuesday – Keilbasa, cheese potatoes, broccoli

Wednesday - Chicken Corn Pone Pie p.112

Thursday – Fattousch with Feta

Friday – chicken alfredo

Comments

Pat said…
Every day sounds delish!