Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, July 07, 2011

My heart is in Africa

I think I've got the timing for my first trip to Africa, and I have a feeling it will not be my last...

December 2013-January 2014

I've got some things that need to be done.  I feel kind of overwhelmed by it all but OH SO EXCITED!  And to be honest... I can't believe I'm excited!  So since I am overwhelmed, I am just going to put the hurricane of my overwhelmedness (yes, it really is a word!) at the feet of Jesus, and I will let Him sort it out.

Things I need to prepare:  Finances, Heart, Weight, Spirit

Be still He tells me.  I'll read and pray.  And Be still and listen instead of talk... Oh boy, why is it that when I need to be still I feel like I have ants in my pants?

1 comment:

Pat said...

God knows the desire growing in your heart...isn't that awesome!? Now we will wait on Him and watch His work unfold!