My heart is in Africa

I think I've got the timing for my first trip to Africa, and I have a feeling it will not be my last...

December 2013-January 2014

I've got some things that need to be done.  I feel kind of overwhelmed by it all but OH SO EXCITED!  And to be honest... I can't believe I'm excited!  So since I am overwhelmed, I am just going to put the hurricane of my overwhelmedness (yes, it really is a word!) at the feet of Jesus, and I will let Him sort it out.

Things I need to prepare:  Finances, Heart, Weight, Spirit

Be still He tells me.  I'll read and pray.  And Be still and listen instead of talk... Oh boy, why is it that when I need to be still I feel like I have ants in my pants?

Comments

Pat said…
God knows the desire growing in your heart...isn't that awesome!? Now we will wait on Him and watch His work unfold!