Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, July 25, 2011

SO BLESSED!!!

I’m not sure what happened or why it happened… but I don’t care!
For some crazy reason I was able to pack lunches for ‘my kids’ tomorrow and I get to meet them with dinner! It was total last minute thing… and I actually did volunteer for it. I had to go to one grocery store at lunch, and then I will go to another after work today. I didn’t HAVE to, but I know in order to get the best deals (and best quality), two stores is necessary.
I was walking through the Aldi by my work and couldn’t decide what to get… I was overwhelmed with all the choices (and Aldi doesn’t have nearly the choices of a ‘regular’ store, but it also doesn’t have nearly the cost either!) As I was looking at my list… fruit snacks, PB&J, chips, cookies, juice boxes, and a few other things I felt so overwhelmed! Overwhelmed with love.
I know that most people don’t like to grocery shop or pack lunches, heck, some people don’t even like teenagers (gasp!) but I am blessed by all those things! I felt like crying (I may have gotten a little misty) in Aldi, thinking about how the gifts that God has given me are truly a gift to others, but when I get to use them, they are a gift to me!
So… in case you’re wondering…
Tomorrow’s lunch:
Ruffle chips
BBQ chips
PB& J (strawberry)
Salami
Fruit Snacks
Fruit punch juice boxes
Fudge stripe cookies
Vanilla/choc oreo type (yes that’s right 2 – I couldn’t decide)
Water (hydrate or die!)

Tomorrow’s dinner:
Soft Tacos
Spanish rice
Homemade salsa
Tortilla Chips
Cupcakes

Yes, I do realize, I am a little over the top!

No comments: