SO BLESSED!!!

I’m not sure what happened or why it happened… but I don’t care!
For some crazy reason I was able to pack lunches for ‘my kids’ tomorrow and I get to meet them with dinner! It was total last minute thing… and I actually did volunteer for it. I had to go to one grocery store at lunch, and then I will go to another after work today. I didn’t HAVE to, but I know in order to get the best deals (and best quality), two stores is necessary.
I was walking through the Aldi by my work and couldn’t decide what to get… I was overwhelmed with all the choices (and Aldi doesn’t have nearly the choices of a ‘regular’ store, but it also doesn’t have nearly the cost either!) As I was looking at my list… fruit snacks, PB&J, chips, cookies, juice boxes, and a few other things I felt so overwhelmed! Overwhelmed with love.
I know that most people don’t like to grocery shop or pack lunches, heck, some people don’t even like teenagers (gasp!) but I am blessed by all those things! I felt like crying (I may have gotten a little misty) in Aldi, thinking about how the gifts that God has given me are truly a gift to others, but when I get to use them, they are a gift to me!
So… in case you’re wondering…
Tomorrow’s lunch:
Ruffle chips
BBQ chips
PB& J (strawberry)
Salami
Fruit Snacks
Fruit punch juice boxes
Fudge stripe cookies
Vanilla/choc oreo type (yes that’s right 2 – I couldn’t decide)
Water (hydrate or die!)

Tomorrow’s dinner:
Soft Tacos
Spanish rice
Homemade salsa
Tortilla Chips
Cupcakes

Yes, I do realize, I am a little over the top!

Comments