Today Begin!

I'm not always set out for the long haul. To think about what I'll be doing in 10 years not only seems overwhelming but ridiculous.  It seems overwhelming because sometimes I have trouble with getting a week's worth of dinner planned let alone something ginormous like the future. Ridiculous because it seems a little crazy because only God knows what the future holds.


On my wall is a new little plaque I bought in Lexington that says: today: begin


You will find it on my beautifully painted sage green wall in my kitchen.   It reminds me that today I must begin that one step closer to wherever it is that God intends for me to be.  One step closer to healthier (thinner too I hope!), one step closer to more money in the bank to go out on Grand adventures (El Salvador, Africa, maybe even Asia, Haiti (not sure if i really want to go there - I'm just saying).  One step closer to fun vacations and rest too.  One step closer to helping my one day (not for a long time) grand babies go on adventures too!  To begin loving, a little more everyday, everyone.


Phil 1:6  I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

You can find some of Christine's work here:  http://www.gotitatgabbys.com/Christine_Mason_Miller_Collection_s/424.htm

Comments