Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, August 05, 2011

Back to the Drawing Board

You know that I have 4 or 5 (or 10) WW books at home that never make it past week 13.  Well, now I have one that is at week 14.  And did you know that you get a silly award at 16 weeks.  I know!  Makes me just want to get that award.

I've had a rough couple weeks.  Last night though, I made it back (I skipped last week).  To be honest, I was +.8 but I think it may have been worse had I not been running/on my bike the last couple weeks.

I am taking my bike to Traverse City, my goal will be to enjoy some quiet time on the porch in the morning AFTER I ride for a couple miles along the water :)  I also plan on running while I am up there (maybe in the evenings, then I can enjoy some quiet time on the porch AFTER I run).  I also plan on enjoying marshmallows too!

If I bite it, I'll write it, if I nibble it, I'll scribble it, if I drink it, I'll ink it.

You're only a failure if you quit trying!

Won't it be amazing if I come BACK from vacation a LOSER!!!

No comments: