Cleaning

I'll admit, cleaning is not my favorite thing in the world to do, but I do love a clean house. LOVE LOVE LOVE! and truth be told a clean car too, but my car is NEVER clean, my two favorite sayings about my car:

1) You never know what you might find in here (one time I found chocolate syrup)
2) Don't judge someone by the mess in their car, something has to give

Mrs. Mac starts her spring cleaning in December so she can enjoy the spring and summer. One room at a time, what a great way to do it, I guess that's why I love the 31 days to clean, having a Martha home in a Mary way.  Make sure you put in the word BLOOM for the discount!

I like the thought of just doing a little everyday. And I must say that the whole process is making me more and more grateful. Emptying out your cupboards may not seem like fun, however, seeing God's provision is quite amazing!

Thanking God for your home, even the crevices that dust gets into, knowing that my home was prefectly designed for me, I feel like when I bought my house, I knew I was 'home'. Since my gram had a home similar to mine, I think that is part of it. Even the upstairs smells the same.

Thanking God for the ability to clean. Getting on your hands and knees to clean your floors is not an option for everyone. Thanking God for my favorite cleaning supplies (I love Cabinet Magic for my cabinets and hard wood floors)

It may all seem a little silly but I'm thankful, and I want to approach each day with a grateful heart.

Psalm 147:7 Sing to the LORD with grateful praise; make music to our God on the harp.

P.S. I rested yesterday... I am now feeling so much better!

Comments