Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens;
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens;
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favorite things.
When I love something, I really love it! I was thinking about how blessed I am and how I do have so many favorites! And yesterday I got a new favorite~ a car wash!
1. Resturaunt – Roma Café in Eastern Market
2. Car Wash – Star in Detroit
3. Book (not including Bible)– right now it’s 31 days to Clean, having a Martha home in a Mary way. I wish I could share Day 11 with you. Day 11 makes the whole book worth $4.99 but you can get it half off with the word BLOOM here (I promise, they they are not paying me, I just love the book this MUCH!
4. Breakfast – OM Eggs, sausage links, HS, rye toast! YUM!
5. Drink – Iced Tea
6. Girl – Phyllis
7. Favorite Place to Vacation – Traverse City
8. Car – Gertie
9. Saying - I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love ~Mother Teresa
10. Everything – Jesus
2 Cor 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me
What are your favorites?