Favorites!

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens;
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens;
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favorite things.


When I love something, I really love it! I was thinking about how blessed I am and how I do have so many favorites! And yesterday I got a new favorite~ a car wash!


1. Resturaunt – Roma CafĂ© in Eastern Market 
2. Car Wash – Star in Detroit 
3. Book (not including Bible)– right now it’s 31 days to Clean, having a Martha home in a Mary way. I wish I could share Day 11 with you. Day 11 makes the whole book worth $4.99 but you can get it half off with the word BLOOM here (I promise, they they are not paying me, I just love the book this MUCH! 
4. Breakfast – OM Eggs, sausage links, HS, rye toast! YUM!
5. Drink – Iced Tea
6. Girl – Phyllis
7. Favorite Place to Vacation – Traverse City
8. Car – Gertie
9. Saying - I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love ~Mother Teresa
10. Everything – Jesus


2 Cor 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me

What are your favorites?

Comments

Those are good favorites! I'm with you...I"m either all in or all out