life is short

Yesterday one of 'my kids' passed away. I don't know all the details so I won't post them, but please be in prayer for the family. He was such a sweet kid. Not perfect, but sweet boy. Times like this remind me how life really is just a vapor and how we shouldn't do things that may cause us harm.

I did the Day 8 cleaning out my cupboards. Found some koolaid that had solidified. Seeing all the food in my cupboards and upstairs pantry made me so greatful! And now I know what I have... anybody need sage? apparently I thought I needed a bunch, because I had 4. sheesh. But now I know what I have... and can cook accordingly for the next couple weeks to use, what we have, up! Wish I had a large deep fryer because i have a Turkey in the freezer.

Also a friend came over for dinner. Good guy. Thinking about how short life really is, I had Favot over and we ate leftover spaghetti (I really know how to pamper my guests lol) and I sent him home with some leftovers too!. It wasn't really about the spaghetti it was just about spending time with people we love.

Psalm 118:24 The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
yes, life is tooooooo short!