Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, August 03, 2011

life is short

Yesterday one of 'my kids' passed away. I don't know all the details so I won't post them, but please be in prayer for the family. He was such a sweet kid. Not perfect, but sweet boy. Times like this remind me how life really is just a vapor and how we shouldn't do things that may cause us harm.

I did the Day 8 cleaning out my cupboards. Found some koolaid that had solidified. Seeing all the food in my cupboards and upstairs pantry made me so greatful! And now I know what I have... anybody need sage? apparently I thought I needed a bunch, because I had 4. sheesh. But now I know what I have... and can cook accordingly for the next couple weeks to use, what we have, up! Wish I had a large deep fryer because i have a Turkey in the freezer.

Also a friend came over for dinner. Good guy. Thinking about how short life really is, I had Favot over and we ate leftover spaghetti (I really know how to pamper my guests lol) and I sent him home with some leftovers too!. It wasn't really about the spaghetti it was just about spending time with people we love.

Psalm 118:24 The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

yes, life is tooooooo short!