On my mind Wednesday!

I have a lot on my mind these days.  I can't even begin to tell you all of it.  A lot of feelings that I don't even know what to do with, it seems 100s of people that I feel the need to love and take care of, and at the same time I feel like I have no one to listen to me.  how is that?  because I know I have so many people who love me.  I just don't want to be a downer but sometimes I just need a release.


Also, my foot hurts SOOOO bad.  The doc said it is not broken, but Saturday I spent the greater part of the day not in supportive shoes, but it didn't seem that bad.  I ran/walked on Sunday, and it was a little hurting but Monday I walked only 2 miles and it hurt almost the whole time I was walking... and today I spent at least 4-5 hours on it (in heels) and then barefoot, and so it is hurting a lot!  I don't want to be a quitter, but I really do wonder on earth I will run even just 1/2 a marathon let alone the whole thing, I feel like I couldn't run a 5K.  Ugh.  what to do?


We had a cool presentation thing at work today and I got to go to a Technical Design Review and I am not technical at all, but I loved it.  It reminded me why I love my job!  what a blessing.


Today we said goodbye to a beautiful young girl at a memorial service, but we don't ever really have to say goodbye because we love her, and she loved Jesus, so life is just a vapor and we will see her soon.  Thankful I got to be a part of it, in a such a small way.




If you didn't know, I got my wireless working!  Woo hoo! I was proud of myself.


This was my prayer today, it should be my prayer everyday:  Praying to see people like God sees them. So I can pray for them and LOVE them!!


I am also reading a new book called 'The art of racing in the rain' and I will be doing a book review of it, just because I love it!  WOW!  I would recommend it time 10,000,000.


I'd also like to share a video with you of a beautiful young woman, watch it.  It is not only inspiring it brings God's love to me, to remind me that love is worth living! http://vimeo.com/27896952


The last of my cupcakes are cooking, and so I shall be off for tonight.  I am thankful to love so many and be loved by so many, I am thankful for God in a million different ways, for a million different reasons.


Today's verse on biblegateway.com
Psalm 116:1-2 “I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” 


Comments