Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

On my mind Wednesday!

I have a lot on my mind these days.  I can't even begin to tell you all of it.  A lot of feelings that I don't even know what to do with, it seems 100s of people that I feel the need to love and take care of, and at the same time I feel like I have no one to listen to me.  how is that?  because I know I have so many people who love me.  I just don't want to be a downer but sometimes I just need a release.


Also, my foot hurts SOOOO bad.  The doc said it is not broken, but Saturday I spent the greater part of the day not in supportive shoes, but it didn't seem that bad.  I ran/walked on Sunday, and it was a little hurting but Monday I walked only 2 miles and it hurt almost the whole time I was walking... and today I spent at least 4-5 hours on it (in heels) and then barefoot, and so it is hurting a lot!  I don't want to be a quitter, but I really do wonder on earth I will run even just 1/2 a marathon let alone the whole thing, I feel like I couldn't run a 5K.  Ugh.  what to do?


We had a cool presentation thing at work today and I got to go to a Technical Design Review and I am not technical at all, but I loved it.  It reminded me why I love my job!  what a blessing.


Today we said goodbye to a beautiful young girl at a memorial service, but we don't ever really have to say goodbye because we love her, and she loved Jesus, so life is just a vapor and we will see her soon.  Thankful I got to be a part of it, in a such a small way.




If you didn't know, I got my wireless working!  Woo hoo! I was proud of myself.


This was my prayer today, it should be my prayer everyday:  Praying to see people like God sees them. So I can pray for them and LOVE them!!


I am also reading a new book called 'The art of racing in the rain' and I will be doing a book review of it, just because I love it!  WOW!  I would recommend it time 10,000,000.


I'd also like to share a video with you of a beautiful young woman, watch it.  It is not only inspiring it brings God's love to me, to remind me that love is worth living! http://vimeo.com/27896952


The last of my cupcakes are cooking, and so I shall be off for tonight.  I am thankful to love so many and be loved by so many, I am thankful for God in a million different ways, for a million different reasons.


Today's verse on biblegateway.com
Psalm 116:1-2 “I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” 


No comments: