One day I will!

I don't know what it is about New York City but for some reason, I just can't seem to get there!  I've wanted to go there for a long time.  I think of Lindsay and EJ when I say this.... I LONG to go there LOL!  I'm funny!

I can't believe last April, I had our trip planned... BLAH!  Phyllis and her foot! I actually contiplated going this Labor Day with some friends!  Money and now a stress facture! what is it about the feets in my family?! 

I have a lot of places I'd like to go!  But New York is at the TIP TOP of the list!  So I think that will be my goal after I complete my marathon in April 2012 (yes, I really am proceeding like I am going to complete it!)

I can't wait to run in central park, that's right RUN because, after all, I am officially official a runner! I have a runner's type of injury! 

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
NYC is wonderful and everything you imagine....you will get there one of these days!