what a day!

Yesterday was so different than Thursday.  Could have been the hair but it was probably Jesus :)

After a day at work that flew by...  I went for a ride in the Fiskar Karma...  DUDE! that car is sweet and my wanter was turned up full blast because I WANT ONE!

Phyllis got off work and of course we needed to go to dinner so I made a call and Roma's was not that busy so we headed up.  Just sitting across the table from here, I thought "I'm the luckiest person in the world" and I had one of those moments when you turn around and see the grace of God played out in your life.  We lead busy lives, but there really is no one I'd like to spend more time with than her.  Then we drove to Hamtown to pick up my coolers that were borrowed and headed home.

Nothing exciting, a load of laundry, two giant things of mac and cheese for some people that I love.  Bed.  Blessed.

Funny how the verse I thought of yesterday and the verse today are the same, but my heart hears them differently.

Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made.We will rejoice and be glad in it

Comments

He knows when we need those days the most ... when simple things remind us of His presence all around us! A life with God (through trials and victories) is dare I say, fun! =)

God bless ...