Walking

I could make a list of all the things that are driving me crazy. It doesn’t help making those kind of lists. But those kind of lists swirl around in my head, all the things that I’d like to change. Oh the list is long. There are things I’d like to change that are in my control but most of them are not. That drives me crazy. Isn’t it like me to think I know what’s best?


I feel so restless right now. I am having many ‘anywhere but here’ moments. I’m striving to trust God, that He knows exactly where I am supposed to be, and He has a purpose for me in this season in this place.

I feel like I’ve got mustard seed faith right now, maybe ¼ of a mustard seed faith. I can tell you all the things I feel, however, I know that I live by faith not by feelings. In the book ‘The Art of Racing in the Rain’ the story teller says ‘Your car goes where your eyes go.’ It’s true about our lives. Our lives go where our eyes go, so it is so important to keep our eyes focused on were we want to go, not where we ‘feel or think’ should go.

2 Cor 5:7 For we live by faith, not by sight

Comments