Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, October 17, 2011

Cast Survival


NOT MY FOOT
I will be getting a cast on my foot tomorrow.  I could opt not to, but it will aid in my healing so I am choosing to be inconvenienced for healing.  I am not looking forward to it.  To be honest, I'm almost starting to panic.  Almost.

Planning will be key to everything I do.  Planning meals.  Planning trips. planning, Planning, PLANNING.  Good thing God wired me to plan! 

Things I need to do:
Plan meals for the week (my food is all in my basement so I'll bring up what I need weekly) - see below
Get a backpack (easier to carry stuff)
Get crutches ready
Clean house (including
Be prepared to kick anyone who tries to sign my cast (it's gonna be black if I have a say)
Take car to get detailed (Star in Detroit)

And probably more I just haven't figured it out yet!

Monday - Maybe out to eat, maybe stirfry (if I go out - stirfry will be tomorrow's lunch)

Tuesday - Panera with life groups
Wednesday - Crock pot chicken with carrots & rice
Thursday - Dinner with Sheila
Friday - Fattousch & Hummus
Saturday - Lunch - Memorial luncheon
                 Dinner - Chicken with Asparagus & broccoli
Sunday - Lunch - Thai
               Dinner - Tacos

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for me....  For quick healing and for peace as I navigate through all this.  And that I will be humble to ask for help when it's needed and not hurt when people can't help.

Psalm 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, LORD, supported me.




1 comment:

Diane said...

I love you Margie and I am praying for you. I so wish I were closer and could give back to you just a small portion of what you have given of yourself to me!

Many hugs.........

Diane