How I'm doin'

In case you're wondering how I am doing...  Here's the scoop...

I'm trying to be patient with this whole boot thing, but let's face it, I'm not a good patient.  I got my boot wet so the bottom is coming off.  Going to the doc to either get a new one (or try to talk her into letting me back in the boot and use the crutches). I've already had two people yell at me about the boot thing.

I'm making Reverse T3.  Read about it here.  Great.  Not only does stress make me crazy, it makes me fat.  Thanks.  Just what I needed.  Got some nutrition (vitaminies as I like to call them) to get me out of this circle...  Yesterday my stress level was through the roof.  Blurry vision for like 3 hours.  Great.

I'm trying to stay positive.  Making 'thankfuls' lists so that I can remember that I am blessed and my burdens really are small.

This weekend going to a 'Remarkable Women' luncheon with my (step) mom. Excited about that.

Feel like such a failure that my friends had a baby and I haven't been able to make them meals!

Also we are still moving ahead with fundraiser ideas for our LWI trip, super excited about that!  Hadn't seen the peeps (who are mostly in my bible study) in quite awhile, it felt like home all being together.

Finishing up scrapbooking this weekend.  It will be another great thing to keep me occupied.

Sending love!

Comments