Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I WILL find the joy!

Even though I've had a few moments this morning of wishing I never went to the doctor I refuse to let my circumstances beat me (and I think I may have been a drama queen yesterday - so if you were forced to be part of that... sorry!  Just the thought of getting a cast was stressing me out!

I am blessed to have a bathtub, if i only had a shower I'd be stinky! (and I've also discovered that because it's my left leg, it's more comfortable to sit width-wise instead of head at the faucet handles)

I have a beautiful daughter who is more than willing to help, she's dealt with this before!

I have a few friends that told me if I needed anything to let them know!

I have trash bags until I find the thing I bought to keep the water out.

I have great medical coverage

I have one good leg

My pants fit over my cast!

Almost everything I need is on one floor!

I sent off my first Christmas present to its destination

It's my left leg so I can still drive!


Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground

3 comments:

Greg Flowers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

Margie....it's awesome that you are finding the positives in the midst of what some may consider a huge negative. God is good - He will bring you through this! I am praying!...for NO itchy skin that can't be scratched!...and that the Lord heals you up perfectly!

Mrs. Mac said...

I read no drama here :) Your stipulation for signing the cast is 'so Margie'! Soon you will be dancing for joy. Hang in there.