I WILL find the joy!

Even though I've had a few moments this morning of wishing I never went to the doctor I refuse to let my circumstances beat me (and I think I may have been a drama queen yesterday - so if you were forced to be part of that... sorry!  Just the thought of getting a cast was stressing me out!

I am blessed to have a bathtub, if i only had a shower I'd be stinky! (and I've also discovered that because it's my left leg, it's more comfortable to sit width-wise instead of head at the faucet handles)

I have a beautiful daughter who is more than willing to help, she's dealt with this before!

I have a few friends that told me if I needed anything to let them know!

I have trash bags until I find the thing I bought to keep the water out.

I have great medical coverage

I have one good leg

My pants fit over my cast!

Almost everything I need is on one floor!

I sent off my first Christmas present to its destination

It's my left leg so I can still drive!


Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground

Comments

Greg Flowers said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said…
Margie....it's awesome that you are finding the positives in the midst of what some may consider a huge negative. God is good - He will bring you through this! I am praying!...for NO itchy skin that can't be scratched!...and that the Lord heals you up perfectly!
Mrs. Mac said…
I read no drama here :) Your stipulation for signing the cast is 'so Margie'! Soon you will be dancing for joy. Hang in there.