Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm having pizza

MY FOOT!  :/
Yes, I’m having pizza for dinner.  I know it’s not the best choice, but listen.  This cast thing?  It sucks.  My daughter made using crutches look easy.  That… and I’m old.  Did I mention? This sucks.  I’m thankful for my dear friend Pretty Sarah who kept me from falling and got my van for me.  Do I know it could be worse?  OH OF COURSE I DO!  But I really don’t like this AT ALL!  I go back in two weeks.  By then I might have muscular arms. 

I am only allowing people to sign my cast for a $20 donation to Hopeworks! http://www.hopeworks.cc/

No comments: