Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, October 06, 2011

Meal planning

I'm super excited because next week I am having a reunion with some sisters friends that I blog with.  Guess who is doing some of the cooking :)  I'm stoked! I think it's funny that some of them are so happy, but I'm happier and this really does seem like a piece of cake!  I'm making favorites and easy stuff!  So that's my meal plan for the next week & a half...

My meal plan starts tomorrow (friday because I started late last week and that's as far as I planned)

Friday - Lasagne (I had made one and frozen chunks of it)

Saturday - Dinner - Mexican - either tacos or quesadillas

Sunday - Lunch - Lansing with Christie
               Dinner - ?

Monday - Chicken with cream of mushroom soup, carrots, potatoes

Tuesday - ?

Wednesday - Possibly Trish's (depends on how much I get prepped for the reunion)

Thursday - Lunch - Zehnder's
                  Dinner/Snack (we are playing this by ear) but it's snackie stuff, hummus/bread, cheese/crackers, chips& salsa,
grapes, ham rolls, cookies

Friday - Breakfast - Breakfast Casserole & Fruit
             Lunch - Potato/Keilbasa Chowder & bread
             Dinner - Lasagna, Veggie, Bread
              Dessert - oh, we will have something just not sure yet!

Saturday - Breakfast - Waffles & Sausage
                 Lunch  - Stuffed Green Pepper Soup, bread
                  Dinner - Out
(I'm actually leaving Saturday afternoon and possibly hosting a spaghetti dinner for my friends who are running the marathon :) - yes, I realize I'm ridiculous but I had to come home early to pick up my packet of stuff that I paid for the marathon).

Sunday - Breakfast - Cinnamon Rolls

1 comment:

Mrs. Mac said...

I think you're going to bless our socks off! Can't wait!!!