Thoughtful Friday

These are my thoughts on going to the gym first thing in the morning.  I really don’t like it.  I do it because it is necessary.  My goal also is not to be healthy, ok, there I said it, my goal is to be thin-ner.  Sure, I want to be healthy, but really, it is about the way I look (and feel). Feeling good = looking good. There I said it.  I don’t like going at 5:00AM but I hate going at any other time of the day, so getting up at 4:30 works ‘better’ for me. And now since I am confined to the bike, I read my bible while on the bike, the last few days I’ve spent the whole time in the bible, no music, just words.  It’s been pretty great!  Me?  Inspiring?  Not sure about all that, but it’s important to me, so like all things important to me, I make time for them.

Happy the Tigers are progressing in Post Season.  I’ve been to one game all year, I don’t pretend to be some mighty fan, I am glad they are winning but someone wrote on their facebook ‘glad I live in the D’.  They don’t live in the D and to my knowledge, they never lived IN the D, they’ve lived close to the D, they are not even in the 313 area code…  Now, I love the D, I spend my time there, but I don’t LIVE in the D, no matter how much I wish for it, until I’m willing to do something about it (and God gives me the green light to go)… I won’t.  So please, in the future, get your facts straight, or I’m calling you out right there on facebook.  Just saying.

I had an opportunity, maybe I never really had the opportunity, but I thought I might have.  It’s gone.  I was pretty shocked that I would be willing to even take it (or be considered to take it) but it’s gone now.  I really think God was just nudging me a little to say ‘do you trust Me?’ I do. I did.  My goal is to make a difference wherever I go, in all parts of my life. I’m willing to do that, wherever.  So I guess, I will continue to strive to do that… here.

Meal planning is really working out, if you don’t do it, you should.  It’s a little work up front, but well worth it especially on dinner days. 

I want this! (I ordered the canvas version of it!!!)

Can’t wait for my Sister weekend!  Meals planned, grocery list made, going to start packing the things that are already in my pantry and making my packing list.  Grocery shopping this week.  I think I decided on our dessert for Friday night… Brownie Sunday Bar.  Not sure yet, but I think so!

It's almost time for me to be an Auntie again!  I'm excited! I feel like I already have the invisible string!http://www.amazon.com/Invisible-String-Patrice-Karst/dp/0875167349/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317983845&sr=1-1

Proverbs 16:9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.


Comments