Crazy Thankful!

I don’t know what happened to me today…  I have been a crying fool since I walked into the Magic Stick today!  Thankfully I was on time because… I didn’t stop at Starbucks… I got a little bit of a late start and so I would have been late had I not planned on bringing my own tea!  Dropped off some of my Joy to the D gifts…  And then the Worship (singing) started… All day and instantly I was in time travel back to Fuel, Dave Buckenberger and the Fuel Band… and awesome Jr High Students… and I prayed for those students and those that are far from God... tears. But He is faithful in His pursuit.

 And then ‘Famous One’ oh man there went the tears thinking about a time when Phyllis and I sang that song at the top of our lungs… now if you know me… the Psalm ‘Joyful Noise’ is the truth, I don’t really sing all that well.  And I just kept thinking about how good, how GREAT God is, and how He gives and gives and gives!  His faithfulness…  And then we sang a song I never had heard before, so it gave me a chance to listen to the song and the words, to listen God whisper how much He loves me!  And how thankful I am to love Him!  As always, Chilly ‘brought it’.  And then baby dedications…  oh, I was crying then too!  LIFE!  And then I become super crazy with posting all the things I am thankful for!

And I came home to the TV playing Pandora 'Hillsong United Station'.

God is indeed good, and faithful! 

And I am THANKFUL!

“Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.” Psalm 95:1-2 NIV




Comments