Meal Planning

I love grocery shopping.  This can actually be a hinderance...  because I love to go which means I spend too much money.   I'm working/thinking about what to make for dinners this week.  After this crazy week I want it to be simple next week. 

I try to plan even the weekends...  makes it easier!

Tomorrow i am going to see Footloose with my friend Becky, and then we are going to go to a little local joint, 6 star.  You should join us!

Have to clear Sunday's plans with Phyllis then we can figure out what we are eating :)

I know that i will be making Broccoli Cheddar Soup!  It sounds yummy doesn't it?  Maybe that will be Sunday's lunch! 

Hopefully Tuesday I am getting this boot off!!  Please pray!

Also having dinner with Michelle on Tuesday!  I am excited!  Also looking forward to the 15th, I am going to Revival for bible study...

What does all this have to do with meal planning?  Lots of planning goes into meal planning!  Phyllis's schedule, what's in the fridge/freezer/pantry.  Can we have leftovers?  Will we want leftovers?  Will anyone else be joining us for dinner?  Hopefully starting soon I will be rounding up some meals for the Dorbands, and the Alive Staff (though, I am not even really sure they want it because they don't seem to have even noticed there was no dinner - so I'll have to check). The peeps at the Metro building...

I love feeding people.  I love feeding their bellies and their souls.

Happy Eating!  May all your calories NOT stick to your butt!!

Comments