Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, November 06, 2011

Menu Planning for Week of Nov 6-12

I know that it may seem so great that I plan my meals... I am inspired by so many which keeps me going!  I wish I could do it for two weeks, or maybe even a month, but sometimes I don't know what I want to eat tomorrow let alone two weeks from now so for now I will settle for a week at a time!  I need to start planning better for lunches too because I can eliminate a large chunk of money that leaves my wallet if I do :)

This week is some leftovers, some meals prepared ahead of time...  and some of our old favorites.  And I’m cleaning out the pantry this week!

Sunday -
Lunch - We had Favot, Hope, and Joe over.  We had Chicken & Dumplin's, mashed taters, and corn, with crescent rolls.
Dinner - Stuffed Cabbage (the recipe came from my friend Sara)

Monday –
Lunch Salad with Great Northern beans, beets, & Croutons, with my favorite homemade dressing
Dinner- Broccoli Cheddar Soup & leftover Crescent rolls from Sunday’s lunch

Tuesday –
Lunch - Leftovers (not sure what yet)
Dinner – Going out with Michelle K

Wednesday
Lunch - ?
Dinner – Taco Bowls (going to modify the recipe – our family isn’t nearly as big as my friends) and I'll use my taco seasoning

Thursday – Leftovers

Friday – Bible Study – Fattousch & Hummus

Saturday –
Lunch – Milano Bakery with RC United!  I'm gonna try something new this week - no pizza!
Dinner – Not sure

No comments: