Menu Planning for Week of Nov 6-12

I know that it may seem so great that I plan my meals... I am inspired by so many which keeps me going!  I wish I could do it for two weeks, or maybe even a month, but sometimes I don't know what I want to eat tomorrow let alone two weeks from now so for now I will settle for a week at a time!  I need to start planning better for lunches too because I can eliminate a large chunk of money that leaves my wallet if I do :)

This week is some leftovers, some meals prepared ahead of time...  and some of our old favorites.  And I’m cleaning out the pantry this week!

Sunday -
Lunch - We had Favot, Hope, and Joe over.  We had Chicken & Dumplin's, mashed taters, and corn, with crescent rolls.
Dinner - Stuffed Cabbage (the recipe came from my friend Sara)

Monday –
Lunch Salad with Great Northern beans, beets, & Croutons, with my favorite homemade dressing
Dinner- Broccoli Cheddar Soup & leftover Crescent rolls from Sunday’s lunch

Tuesday –
Lunch - Leftovers (not sure what yet)
Dinner – Going out with Michelle K

Wednesday
Lunch - ?
Dinner – Taco Bowls (going to modify the recipe – our family isn’t nearly as big as my friends) and I'll use my taco seasoning

Thursday – Leftovers

Friday – Bible Study – Fattousch & Hummus

Saturday –
Lunch – Milano Bakery with RC United!  I'm gonna try something new this week - no pizza!
Dinner – Not sure

Comments