Random thoughts

Here’s some random thoughts…

So here’s my thoughts on black Friday… how about that… I love shopping, I love getting a good deal, but I will not do it at the expense of being a jerk, losing sleep, or being crabby. I went out this morning with my sister in law at 6:30, there wasn’t anything that we would have killed anyone over, but some good deals were to be had. I got a bunch of toys for Joy to the D, and a couple things for Phyllis… The good thing about having a daughter that is almost 19 is that she can go shopping with you… and so you know what you get her she will like. Yes, it does take out some of the surprise, but whatever… I did get some good deals and was sure to say ‘Hi, how are you?’ without needing anything.

I do love giving at Christmas. Yes, I know it is not about the gifts… I know that Santa Claus is not real, I know He is not the reason for the season… but remember… God GAVE His Son. Acts 20:35… I would rather give a gift than get a gift…

Also all you peeps who freak out about ‘Merry Christmas’ or Happy Holidays… Relax a little will you… You can say Merry Christmas, and in the interest of not offending anyone, they may say ‘Happy Holidays’… there is Hannakah, Christmas, Kwanza, my birthday (which is a National Holiday… also know as New Year’s Day). I hate when people write ‘X-mas’ but I don’t bring a full on debate about it, I choose not to write it. Say what you like and allow people the latitude to say what they need to or want to… life is a lot easier without a bunch of crabby Patty’s.

Did you know that you are not supposed to drive on the spare tire aka ‘donut’ and you especially shouldn’t do it for long periods of time, on one of the front tires.

TPMS stands for Tire Pressure Monitoring System. It’s the light that tells you if your air pressure is low in your car. It’s a great invention.

Reuben dip might just be one of the greatest things on the planet earth.

Walked outside last night, and I wanted to throw on a pair of running pants, a sweatshirt, and running shoes and RUN! I miss it so much!

The new Muppet movie was pretty good, kind of corny but good, not really sure why it got PG instead of G. but it was good. Glad I got to see it… they played some stupid Toy story thing before it… dumb.

I have been posting a lot the things I am thankful for lately… it’s made my heart sing!

Thankful for my niece and nephew (s) who did the gingerbread houses this weekend. We had fun!


Comments