Some very fascinating things about me

So... since I've got so much on my mind...I thought I'd share with you... aren't you lucky?

When too much starts to happen in my life (like this Saturday) - I want to crawl under a rock.  I am a pretty busy person, life is usually on High with me, but the moment it gets to 'Extreme' I want to die...  I get so overwhelmed that I forget... one bite at a time, it all gets done... so you show up a few minutes late...  but I'll get there.  I have to say that 5 things (nails, small group, RC meal, niece's b-day, a house warming) scheduled (nothing I want to cancel!!!!) on Saturday may be a bit much... add in that I am making dinner for Metro AND Alive on Sunday - oh brother!  Calgon take me away!  Knowing this is coming I will be diligent in my bible reading.  Jesus will be the only thing that saves me!

I love my job but I believe I really will die at my desk.  Brain anuersym, heart attack.... probably going to happen. I am not kidding either.

I need to get my plastic on my windows done.  That big window is haunting me! 

I always get my tree up (and decorated) the week BEFORE Thanksgiving, everything comes down Christmas night (true story!) or the 26th at the LATEST!  I feel overwhelmed that I am late!  only my tree is up.  Today I will bring everything up and get started!

I think people should act honestly.

I am thankful for my life. As crazy as it is (including the high blood pressure, spots in my vision, and blurry vision),  I wouldn't change it. I love all my extended family, my nieces and nephews that God gave me through Love. 

I love that Jesus is the captain of my ship... I love that He can calm any crazy sea that comes my way. I love that while I am in the mission field, and people throw grenades at me, He is my shield!

Psalm 3:3  But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the one who lifts my head high

so there you go... pray for me...

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
LOL!! you are too much!