Thankful heart!

Even when I go to the gym, while getting ready I ‘watch’ TV. Typically the shows I DVR’d I watch in the morning.  ‘Watch’ is used loosely since I don’t actually sit down for most of it.  However, yesterday I discovered the Pandora Hillsong United channel.  Now, please don’t get all ‘how could you not know that’ on me.  I had no idea such a thing existed, just like most you don’t know that you can freeze bananas when they start to turn and then thaw them, and cut the end off, and swoosh right into your banana bread. There, now we’re even J

One of my very favorite songs is Savior King.  It was the first song I heard this morning.  Instantly I started praying for Jon Whaley, Katie, and the Alive Band… and then soon the Alive Staff.  I feel so greatful to be able to pray.  Even outloud if I want to…

Yesterday I went off the deep end with posting all the things I was thankful for, and I could have kept going (just so you know!).

Normally I go into the holiday season with a list of ‘to-dos’ and a lot of stress. There is some stress right now…  but I have to say that my to-dos seem so much easier because God is writing my list.  And with each ta-done I’m more thankful!

I plan on enjoying this holiday season with all the things I’m thankful for.  Jesus being at the top of the list.

Col 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.


Comments