Well Good Morning!

This morning I knocked over a bottle of OPI Jewel of the India nail polish, and lucky me, it hit just right... and then... Jewel of the India was no longer contained in a beatuful bottle... it was spilled and splattered ALL over the bathroom floor, wall, and bathtub.  What a mess!!  It's a beautiful color, ON YOUR NAILS not ON YOUR FLOOR!

What did I do (besides try to clean it up)?  I laughed.  What am I gonna do?  I had one of those 'Holy Spirit' moments and I started thinking about how that spilled nail polish is a lot like sin.  It makes a mess, we try to clean it up, it goes (and we find it later) in places we never thought it could go).... and we need something (one) else to help us clean it up completely. 

I cleaned a lot of that nail polish up, but there is a sheen of Jewel of India on the wall that I'll have to break out the nail polish remover to clean up.

So... this morning, I find myself praising God for broken nail polish!  I certainly couldn't live without Him!  My life would be a mess! who says God isn't in everything?! 

Don't cry over spilled nail polish!

Comments