Back on Track

I decided to join WW online.  I don't want to fool myself and even THINK I am going to make the meetings, I don't have the time.  But I love that I can track all my points, get encouragement, etc.

I've also started going back to the gym.  Day 2 was difficult. Don't you hate it when that happens?  You're all excited and motivated to get going and then day 2 you work a ton of hours, your stress level is higher, it's Christmas time after all, so there is LOTS to do... and for me it means 1/2 hour on the bike (I realize that is not much, but I am not released to do anything else and it's more than I was doing).  I didn't want to, but I had already written it down, so I needed to go :)

I have to say that was a long 1/2 hour.  I was tired, but I did it!  And this morning, I am better for it!  I have lots of energy as I start my day!  I won't bore you with what I've accomplished (I usually do) but it's probably more than some people do all day!

So here I go!  Day 3!  I will be at the gym today!  I will count my points!  And I will stay focused on Jesus!

Everyday I am a little closer to running a marathon!

Comments

mother of six said…
Excellent start Margie! I love you!