Christmas Holidays...

We get the week between Christmas and New Year's off every year. It is something I am super thankful for!!  Every year I try to use my time wisely, a good mixture of fun, relaxation, and a little bit of work.

I super want to redo my bathroom.  It doesn't blend well with the rest of my house.  There are other things I need to do in my house... so I have to put the bathroom off until the Spring.  I am going to try to get the doors (closet & door way) that were put up for Phyllis's party.

Put up some new pictures, Rearrange some pictures.  I got a new one, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it but can't decide where it should go. I don't have any real themes in my house, because let's face it, I suck at decorating.  But I love 'love' and 'hope' so I guess that's my theme.  I don't need to be in Better Homes and Gardens.

Touch up some painting.  There are a few spots that got nicked up, so I am going to work on that.

Caulk Phyllis's shower.  It never got caulked when it was installed.  I have no idea why it didn't but it didn't, so... I'll do it.  I got the instructions on what to do.  Speaking of Phyllis's bathroom, I'd like to get some of that ugly bathroom fuzzy carpeting for in there until I get up the motivation to redo the bathroom and get some tile in there. 

Clean off the ledge in the kitchen and decide what will stay and what will go.  I've got some pictures there, thinking about actually tacking them up. 

I also plan on finishing at least one book! And getting to the gym!

A good house cleaning!!!    I might start over the 31 Days to Clean... I'll be off 10 days and they don't take long, I could easily do 3 a day while I am off (note: my tree comes down on Christmas Night)

Also note, I still get up early while I am off (just NOT as early) I try to be up and moving by 6AM everyday. I use my mornings to get the work done so I can enjoy the rest of the day!

I see a trip to the DIA, The Detroit Historical Museum, maybe the zoo, in our future! And maybe a movie and lunch at Roma's!!!!

Happy HOLIDAYS!  whichever ones you celebrate!  Mine include Christmas, New Year's, and MY BIRTHDAY (it's a National Holiday you know...)

Comments

Pat said…
Sounds ambitious, and that sounds like Margie!