Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Decorating Brilliance

Those two words really don't go well together when you're talking about me...  however, in November I had a stroke of genius!

My house is REALLY dusty!  I need to get my air ducts cleaned out...  but alas that isn't happening anytime soon, partner that with the original furnace in my house, and you've got a winning combination for dust bears (5 minutes after you dust).

I didn't want to look at dusty end tables and coffee tables over the holidays, it bugs me, just a little, but it bugs me.  SOO... I decided to get some cute fabric that was kind of Christmas-ie but not too Christmas-ie and put it on the entertainment center, the coffee table, and the end table. You can kind of see it in the pic on the left.

I decided I wanted to continue with this idea after Christmas was done, and I had picked up some fabric to make a tree skirt but decided against that since I found out that I already had a tree skirt...  I cut the fabric, Phyllis hemmed it and now we have 'fancy dust covers' for our coffee & end table, and entertainment center.

Mark 10:14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Cute! I was seriously just thinking that I need to start an interior decorating business! Ha!