Decorating Brilliance

Those two words really don't go well together when you're talking about me...  however, in November I had a stroke of genius!

My house is REALLY dusty!  I need to get my air ducts cleaned out...  but alas that isn't happening anytime soon, partner that with the original furnace in my house, and you've got a winning combination for dust bears (5 minutes after you dust).

I didn't want to look at dusty end tables and coffee tables over the holidays, it bugs me, just a little, but it bugs me.  SOO... I decided to get some cute fabric that was kind of Christmas-ie but not too Christmas-ie and put it on the entertainment center, the coffee table, and the end table. You can kind of see it in the pic on the left.

I decided I wanted to continue with this idea after Christmas was done, and I had picked up some fabric to make a tree skirt but decided against that since I found out that I already had a tree skirt...  I cut the fabric, Phyllis hemmed it and now we have 'fancy dust covers' for our coffee & end table, and entertainment center.

Mark 10:14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.

Comments

Sara said…
Cute! I was seriously just thinking that I need to start an interior decorating business! Ha!