No lovin' from my oven...

So, I'm minding my own business, baking some cookies that my stepmom asked me to bake (from a tub) and ALL OF A SUDDEN I hear this ridiculous beeping noise... only to find smoke, burnt cookies, and this ridiculous F1 code on my oven AND IT WON'T TURN OFF!  It's plugged in behind the stove... and it's hot back there, so I did what any smart, innovative woman would do!  I ran downstairs and hit the breaker! HA!  Now my house won't catch on fire!

I started to freak out... I have my moments you know...  thinking 'what are we going to do without a stove and an oven... I can feel panic set in... thinking about how it will be February before I am getting a new stove...  how will I stick to meal planning! OHMYWORD! that was all in about 30 seconds...  and then all of a sudden a regained composure.  Hey Dummy, you've got two ovens downstairs and a STOVE!  DUH!  and people trust me with their children... oh boy!

AND THEN a little while later, I look up the code, it just needs a new control panel, I am sure I can do that. Or I can find someone to help me! They are only about $150 but I am sure I can find one cheaper!

So there you go people.  Don't panic!

And isn't it funny that the oven in my basement is like 100 years old (at least 30!!) and it works fine... the one that's all fancy... only 9 years old pukes on me!  They sure don't make things like they used to!

I think it's because the oven didn't like having tub cookies in it, my oven likes homemade apparently!

Hold your applause though... it's not fixed yet!

Comments