Restless

I'm super restless.

You know the meltdown that kids have when they are just over tired?  That is me.  In my old age I've learned the signs that it's coming, and I can hear God whispering... 'be still child, I am God.'.  Well, God, can You please stop the hurricane that I call life?

It's no surprise to you that I'm busy.  I love my busy life.  But even I know that sometimes I just need a break.  You know how many dozen cookies I've baked this year??  NONE!

My favorite oven (the one of the first floor) is broken, also my stove is off because I had to flip the breaker.  New part will be ordered, in the mean time I bought an electric skillet, and we use the one from 1978 that we were blessed with!  I know that I am super blessed to have an awesome back up and the ability to fix my stove/oven!

I haven't seen and hung out with my Alive girls in MONTHS and that is such a source of joy for me, I miss them a lot.

I can't work out...  I had to put the boot back on today, my foot was really hurting and even though I didn't really feel like hearing people say 'what happened?' I knew it was the right thing to do.  My pants are too tight!!

My friend's mom died...  when Mom's die it's hard for me.  It reminds me how much I miss my momma.

My friend is in the hospital, and I have no time (really, I don't!) to go see her until Thursday morning.  My heart aches because I love her and want to support her.

Christmas is almost here!  I've got a few things left to get, mostly gift cards and money.

Also both families that I see are meeting at 4 on Christmas Eve!  Oye!  I don't know how to choose, and quite frankly, I don't want to, so I'll be at one til 5:30ish and then off to the other house.

I'm ready for my house to resume it's normal 'no theme' decorations, filled with people and things I love that have meaning to me. I love my Christmas Tree, but Christmas night, down it comes.

I have some stuff at work, some tedious things, that I just am having a hard time finishing... but it's almost done!  I can't wait!

My basement sewer needs to be snaked... during the break I'm going to try to get it done!

I'm so super blessed, don't think for one minute that I think I'm not... I just need some rest!  I'm no energizer bunny!  I need a nap!

Psalm 46:10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth

Comments