Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Things on my personal prayer list

I feel like I swallowed a tornado...  My internal is a mess!  There are many things I find myself praying for throughout the day.  They more like 'Please God!' kind of things.

1.  Phyllis gets into MSU
2.  God sells a few cattle so we don't have to take out student loans
3.  My foot no longer requires a boot
4.  That I continue to feed the needs of others
5.  That somehow my work load becomes manageable
6.  That I would no longer be sick
7.  That Phyllis's arthritis would be healed
8.  That I follow through with getting a personal trainer and do something about my weight (#3 would be a start)
9.  That I could continue to be a doer of the word.

1 comment:

Becky said...

i "please God"'d with you! i've had a few myself.